Learn to Row!!!
COME TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS YEAR!
• No Experience Necessary – New Rowers Welcome!
• Rowing is a great total body, low impact fitness workout
• Learn to Rowing Session offered each month
• Sessions are 4 classes held Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 weeks, from 6:30-8:30pm
• Fee is $100 a session
• Start date for each session – April 16th, May 7th, June 4th, July 9th, Aug. 6th, Sept. 10th
The Indianapolis Rowing Center (IRC) is a leading rowing organization with facilities to meet national and international competition standards and programs to meet the aspirations and needs of both competitive and recreational rowers. IRC has the membership, programming, partnerships, financing and facilities to ensure that rowers achieve their goals.
Our mission statement:
To develop youth and adults of all social and economic backgrounds through the sport of rowing by providing experienced and knowledgeable instruction, a variety of skill-enhancing programs, and world-class facilities.
Please use the "Who we are" and "What we do" links below to find out more about IRC.