INTRO TO INDOOR ROWING
COME TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS WINTER!
• No Experience Necessary – New Rowers Welcome!
• Rowing is a great total body, low impact fitness workout
• Intro to Indoor Rowing Session offered each month
• Sessions are 4 classes held Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 weeks, from 6:30-7:30pm
• Fee is $60 a session
• Start dates for each session – December 4th, January 8th, February 5th
2018 Indianapolis Indoor Rowing Championships
Registration is open for the 2018 Event on February 3rd
The Indianapolis Rowing Center (IRC) is a leading rowing organization with facilities to meet national and international competition standards and programs to meet the aspirations and needs of both competitive and recreational rowers. IRC has the membership, programming, partnerships, financing and facilities to ensure that rowers achieve their goals.
Our mission statement:
To develop youth and adults of all social and economic backgrounds through the sport of rowing by providing experienced and knowledgeable instruction, a variety of skill-enhancing programs, and world-class facilities.
Please use the "Who we are" and "What we do" links below to find out more about IRC.